At RiskSure, we pride ourselves on our industry leading claims management team. We have refined our processes to ensure that any claim you file with us is resolved as quickly and professionally as possible. We have created a simple 7 step procedure that you can access on our File A Claim page with the goal in mind to create a minimum fuss experience with our clients. These steps are as follows:
- Immediately report any losses or incidents that may result in your claims to RiskSure using any of our contact channels.
- Take any action needed to minimise the loss and to protect your property from further damage. It is very important that you do not attempt to repair any damages (except glass damages and/or towing of your vehicle) until your Insurance provider authorises you to do so
- Do not make any admission of liability for loss or damage.
- If the loss involves theft, burglary or malicious damage, contact the police immediately on 131 444.
- Fill out one of our electronic claim forms.
- Send the completed form using one of our contact channels.
- Rest assured that we are working hard to ensure that you have the best possible outcome. Please be patient and await further instructions from RiskSure.