At RiskSure, we understand the key to business survival is cash flow. Without enough cash flow, it is very difficult for even the most successful businesses to avoid financial turmoil or achieve its true potential. That’s why we offer insurance premium funding services as a way to help you protect your business by enabling you to spread the costs of annual insurance premiums with a smaller, manageable payment scheme.
Premium funding is a simple, fixed rate loan that allows you to regulate and manage your cash flows; giving you more control over your financial position. Premium funding is the preferred alternative to paying insurance premiums as an annual lump sum payment to your insurer. The way RiskSure operates with premium funding is the funding agent will pay your annual premium to your insurer on your behalf, then you pay them back in monthly intervals.
There are many benefits to having premium funding and include:
- Flexible monthly instalments
- Eliminates the requirement for a large upfront payment to the insurer
- Interest payments may be tax deductible
- Free up your cash flow to use in other areas of your business
- Increases affordability of insurance cover so you can better protect your business operations
- Multiple insurance policies can be attached to a single premium funding contract, allowing for a single payment plan to cover all of your insurances
- Easy payment methods including direct debit and credit card options
- Easy to set up, because RiskSure will organise everything you need for you
Overall, insurance premium funding can help mitigate the stress that is associated with paying a large lump sum to an insurer. Our job at RiskSure is to ensure that insurance premiums can be a much simpler and affordable affair for all of our clients.